D'Arcy Boulton (heraldist)
D'Arcy Jonathan Dacre Boulton AIH FRHSC UE is a noted Canadian armorist and heraldic author. Having read for a bachelor's degree and a master's degree at the University of Pennsylvania, Boulton completed a D.Phil. from the University of Oxford in 1976 and a PhD from the University of Pennsylvania in 1978. He is currently a Concurrent Associate Professor of History at the University of Notre Dame in Notre Dame, Indiana. Boulton is a member of the Académie Internationale d'Héraldique. In 1993, he was elected a Fellow of Royal Heraldry Society of Canada and now serves as the dean of the Society's College of Fellows.
- "The Treatise on Armory in Christine de Pizan's Livre des Fais d'Armes det de Chevalerie and its place in the Tradition of Heraldic Didacticism," in Contexts and Continuities: Proceedings of the IVth International Colloquium on Christine de Pizan, ed. A.J. Kennedy et al., pp. 87–98.
- The Knights in the Crown: The Monarchical Orders of Knighthood in Late Medieval Europe, 1326–1520, second edition, revised and exanded (Boydell and Brewer, 2000). ISBN 0-85115-417-4
- Co-editor, The Ideology of Burgundy: Fashioning a 'National' Identity in the Literary, Political and Historical Vernacular (Brill, 2002)
- "D'Arcy Jonathan Dacre Boulton". University of Notre Dame Department of History. Archived from the original on 24 October 2010. Retrieved 9 December 2010.
- "BOULTON, D'Arcy J.D., UE, PhD, DPhil, FRHSC, AIH, FSA". Royal Heraldry Society of Canada. Retrieved 18 November 2012.
- "College of Fellows". Governing Body. Royal Heraldry Society of Canada. Retrieved 18 November 2012.
|This Canadian heraldry-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|