|Born: September 19, 1998|
Warner Robins, Georgia
Hall attended Valdosta High School in Valdosta, Georgia as a freshman before transferring to Houston County High School in Warner Robins, Georgia. As a junior, he was 6–1 with a 1.81 earned run average (ERA) and 89 strikeouts. During summer 2016, he played in the Under Armour All-America Baseball Game at Wrigley Field and the Perfect Game All-American Game at Petco Park. Prior to his senior season, Hall transferred back to Valdosta. Hall committed to Florida State University to play college baseball.
Hall was drafted by the Baltimore Orioles in the first round of the 2017 Major League Baseball draft. He signed with the Orioles and was assigned to the GCL Orioles, giving up eight earned runs in 10.1 innings pitched. He spent 2018 with the Delmarva Shorebirds, going 2-7 with a 2.10 ERA and a 1.17 WHIP in 22 games (twenty starts).
- Top-prospect DL Hall getting comfortable at Valdosta
- Valdosta lefty Hall heads list of Georgia’s top 10 baseball prospects
- Hall returns to Valdosta after two strong years with Houston County program
- 'A dream come true'
- "DL Hall Stats, Highlights, Bio - MiLB.com Stats - The Official Site of Minor League Baseball". MiLB.com. Retrieved October 20, 2018.
- Career statistics and player information from MLB, or ESPN, or The Baseball Cube, or Baseball-Reference (Minors)
|This biographical article relating to an American baseball pitcher born in the 1990s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|