Jump to navigation Jump to search
DAK or dak can refer to:
Villages in Iran
- Dakota North (speedway rider), nickname
- nickname of Dak Prescott (born 1993), American football player
- Kuzgbour Dak (fl. 2012-present), South Sudanese footballer
- DAK (gene) (dihydroxyacetone kinase), a human gene
- Fung Dou Dak, one of the legendary Five Elders in Chinese folklore
- Deutsches Afrika Korps , a German World War II unit
- dak, ISO 639-2 and -3 code for the Dakota language, a Native American language
- DAK, IATA code for Dakhla Oasis Airport, Egypt
- Double Action "Kellerman", action for the SIG Sauer pistols
- DAK, a brand of canned cured ham made by Plumrose USA
- Dak bungalow, in British India
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title DAK.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.