From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
DARPA, the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency, is a research agency of the US Government.
DARPA may also refer to:
- DARPANET, aka ARPANET, the first operational packet switching network of a set that came to compose the global Internet
- DARPA Agent Markup Language, focused on the creation of machine-readable representations for the Web
- DARPA Falcon Project
- DARPA Grand Challenge, a prize competition for driverless vehicles
- DARPA Grand Challenge (2007), third driverless car competition
- DARPA Network Challenge, a prize competition for exploring the roles the Internet and social networking play in the real-time communications
- DARPA Silent Talk, aka Brain–computer interface, a direct communication pathway between the brain and an external device
- Darpa, Iran, a village in Kerman Province, Iran
- Darpa (butterfly), a genus of skipper butterfly
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title DARPA.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.