Jump to navigation Jump to search
DARPA, the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency, is a research agency of the US Government.
DARPA may also refer to:
- DARPANET, aka ARPANET, the first operational packet switching network of a set that came to compose the global Internet
- DARPA Agent Markup Language, focused on the creation of machine-readable representations for the Web
- DARPA Falcon Project
- DARPA Grand Challenge, a prize competition for driverless vehicles
- DARPA Grand Challenge (2007), third driverless car competition
- DARPA Network Challenge, a prize competition for exploring the roles the Internet and social networking play in the real-time communications
- DARPA Silent Talk, aka Brain–computer interface, a direct communication pathway between the brain and an external device
- Darpa, Iran, a village in Kerman Province, Iran
- Darpa (butterfly), a genus of skipper butterfly
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title DARPA.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.