Jump to navigation Jump to search
dBv, dBV, or DBV may refer to:
- DBV is the Afrikaans abbreviation of the word "Dierebeskermingsvereniging", the English definition of DBV is SPCA and trademarked in South Africa to the National Council of Societies for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals - South Africa.
- dBV, a measurement of voltage
- Deutscher Baseball und Softball Verband eV (DBV), the Baseball Bundesliga, the elite competition for the sport of baseball in Germany.
- Deutscher Bauernverband, the advocacy group for farmers in Germany
- DBV, the IATA airport code for Dubrovnik Airport
- DBV, a type of pulsating white dwarf
- Dollis Brook Viaduct
- Dictionary of Virginia Biography, frequently abbreviated as the DBV
- DBV Technologies, a French bio-pharmaceutical company
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title DBV.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.