DDW may refer to:
- DDW, an award winning branding agency in San Francisco, CA
- D.D. Williamson, a global food ingredient company
- Dartmouth Debate Workshop, a summer program
- DDW (language), an Austronesian language spoken in six villages on Dawera and Daweloor islands in South Maluku, Indonesia
- Digestive Disease Week, World Congress for physicians and researchers in the field of gastroenterology, hepatology, endoscopy and gastrointestinal surgery
- Diseases of the Developing World (explanation required)
- Double distilled water, the de facto standard for highly purified laboratory water for biochemistry and trace analysis until combination methods of purification became widespread
- Sailing faster than the wind, also known as "dead downwind" sailing (hence the acronym DDW).
- Dress Down Week, a week where employees does not need to wear formal business clothes. See DDD Dress Down Day. It is usually preceded by a hashtag, ie. #DDW or #DDD. It is a common expression in Budapest and in Poland during the hot summers.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title DDW.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.