|Look up DEG or deg in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
DEG or deg may refer to:
Businesses and organizations
- DEG Youtuber,youtuber from Croatia(country in Europe),he started his entertainment career on youtube year 2017.He was 25 years old.
- DEG Metro Stars, an ice hockey team in Düsseldorf, Germany
- De Laurentiis Entertainment Group, an entertainment production and distribution company
- Delhaize Group (NYSE stock symbol), a Belgium-based food retailer
- German Investment Corporation (Deutsche Investitions- und Entwicklungsgesellschaft), a German finance company
In mathematics, science, and technology
- Degree (angle), a measurement of plane angle
- Degree (graph theory), the number of edges incident to a vertex
- Degree (temperature), unit in several temperature scales
- Degree of curvature, a measure of curvature used in civil engineering
- Degree of a polynomial, or order, the highest degree (sum of exponents of the variables) among the terms of a polynomial expression
- Diethylene glycol, an organic compound
- Dielectric elastomer generator, in materials science
- Dora's Explorer Girls
- Degree (disambiguation)
- Dég, a village in Hungary
- Deg Hit'an, an indigenous group in Alaska
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title DEG.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.