From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Dera (Urdu: ڈیرہ ) is a Saraiki-language word meaning camp or settlement.
Dera, Dehra or DERA may also refer to:
- Dera, Ethiopia
- Dera, Amhara (woreda), Ethiopia
- Dera, Oromia (woreda), Ethiopia
- Dehra, Himachal, India
- Dera, Iran a village in Kerman Province
- Dera, Kohgiluyeh and Boyer-Ahmad, Iran
- Dehra, Iran, a village in Kermanshah Province
- Daraa, a city in Syria
- Defence Evaluation and Research Agency
- Diesel Emissions Reduction Act
- Downtown Eastside Residents Association in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
- Division of Economic and Risk Analysis, a division at the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, Washington DC, USA
- Defense-Independent ERA
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title DERA.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.