From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
DFT may refer to:
- Discrete Fourier transform
- Decision field theory
- Density functional theory
- Demand flow technology
- Department for Transport in the United Kingdom
- Design for testing (design for testability)
- Deareating feed tank
- Digital Film Technology, maker of the Spirit DataCine
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title DFT.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.