Jump to navigation Jump to search
DFT may refer to:
- Discrete Fourier transform
- Decision field theory
- Density functional theory
- Demand flow technology
- Department for Transport in the United Kingdom
- Design for testing (design for testability)
- Deaereating feed tank
- Digital Film Technology, maker of the Spirit DataCine
- DuPont Fabros Technology, US data center company, NYSE symbol
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title DFT.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.