Jump to navigation Jump to search
DGP may refer to:
- Drawn, Ground, and Polished, a finishing process for metal shafting
- Data generating process (disambiguation), various meanings
- Director General of Police, a police rank in India
- Deutsche Grenzpolizei, East German border guards
- Democratic Progress Party, a right-wing political party in Turkey
- Development Guide Plan, an urban plan of Singapore's Urban Redevelopment Authority
- DGP gravity, in physics, a brane world model of the universe published by Dvali, Gabadadze and Poratti
- "Data generating process", in statistics, either
- Dynamic Graphics Project, a computer science lab at the University of Toronto that studies Human-Computer Interaction and Graphics.
- Digest Group Publications, an American game company
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title DGP.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.