Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up DHCP in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
DHCP is the Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol, one of the protocols in the TCP/IP networking suite.
DHCP may also refer to:
- Decentralized Hospital Computer Program, an information system used throughout the United States Department of Veterans Affairs
- Directed Hamiltonian cycle problem, an instance of Hamiltonian cycle problem for a directed graph
- Double hexagonal close packed, in crystallography
- DHCPv6, a version of DHCP for the IPv6 networking suite
- High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection (HDCP)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title DHCP.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.