In Vitoria-Gasteiz, Spain
|Birth name||Treavor Alvarado|
|Also known as||DJ Trevi, The Treavor Project, Abilez Yturriaga|
|Born||June 27, 1990|
|Origin||Los Angeles, California, USA|
|Genres||Electronica, trance, electro house|
|Associated acts||Axwell, Buy Now, TV Rock, Swedish House Mafia, Supermode, Steve Angello, Mickey Santos, Mitomi Tokoto, Billy Seal, Mike Avery|
Treavor Alvarado (born June 27, 1990) better known by his stage name DJ Trevi is an American electronic musician, DJ, music producer, reality show personality, and actor, having appeared on the independent film Left At The Rio Grande and 12 Corazones, the second season of Telemundo's long-running reality television series, 12 Corazones. Trevi first single Love scored him his first top ten. The single Love peaked at number 9 on MTV Jango Radio Airplay. In 2012 his debut album EP, Apocalypse 2012, was released on CS Recordings. Alvarado grew up in the United States, but moved to Barcelona, Spain in 2016 to continue his music and film career.
Alvarado grew up in the United States. His mother, Maria Del Carmen, and father, Manuel Alvarado, are both small business owners. Alvarado is from French Basque, Spanish Basque descent, and Native American; Miwok and Serrano California tribes. In his early year's Alvarado would play DJ with his weekly top show. In his tween years, his mother bought him his first mixer and turntables.
Television and Film
Before becoming an international DJ/Producer Alvarado was an intern at American Broadcasting Company working on the Emmy winning magazine show Vista LA. Treavor TV appearance include, 12 Corazones. In 2005 Karla Shelton cast Treavor in the independent film Left At the Rio Grande, a film directed by Kevin Abrams. In 2007 Treavor worked on Kids By The Dozen:The Cason for TLC reality series, Kids By The Dozen.
CS Recordings label and Apocalypse 2012
On October 10, 2011 his first hit single, Love went on rotation with artist like Deadmau5, Tiesto, Daft Punk, and Swedish House Mafia peaking at number 9 on MTV owned Jango Radio Air Play. In 2012, Alvarado began his own record label, CS Recordings, which, along with LW Recordings, released the 2012 album, Apocalypse 2012. It featured the songs: Apocalypse 2012, Get Down, Superhero, and the Hard Dance Track Schizophrenia .
Both Love and Apocalypse 2012 were featured in the documentary Gay Latino Los Angeles: Coming Of Age While the hard dance track Schizophrenia was featured on the mega-series Amsterdam Dance Essentials: Hard Dance. Schizophrenia became one of the most downloaded songs on iTunes for that album. With fair reviews, On August 14, 2012 No Way Out was released, and was nominated for Best Dance/Electronic single of the year at the 23rd Annual L.A. Music Awards. In 2013 Trevi teamed up with Mike Avery and Tiffany Jackson and released the single Movin', his first single to reach the top 20 on Track It Down; Hard Dance Charts. The follow up a Billy Seal remix of Apocalypse also reached the top 10 on Track It Downs Electro House Charts.
Spanish TV, Film and Dancing Nowhere
In 2018 Alvarado was featured in the Film Party Beast where he plays a DJ. He made his Spanish prime-time TV debut on Cuatro's reality series, First Dates, 3rd season. With High ratings and a trending base on social media, Alvarado made headlines all over the news  Alvarado also announced he would release new music under Abilez Yturriaga. A tribute to his mother's last name. The alias will focus on Techno. Alvarado also produced the track, Tu Ca Nun Chiagne for Tunisian singer Haythme Hadhiri, which got plenty of attention on Tunisian and Moroccan TV and Radio.
- Jugar a Ganar Telemundo; 2005) Cake Boy
- 12 Corazones Telemundo; 2005) Cancer
- Kids By The Dozen TLC; 2007) Treavor
- Jóvenes Inocentes Young Talents Film; 2017) Cinematographer
- Cobarde Young Talents Film; 2017) Cinematographer
- Chantaje Young Talents Film; 2017) Cinematographer
- First Dates, (Cuatro, 2018) Himself
- "Love" (single) (CS Recordings; 2011)
- Apocalypse 2012 (EP) (CS Recordings; 2012)
- No Way Out (Single) (CS Recordings; 2013)
- "Movin'" with Mike Avery (Single) (CS Recordings; 2013)
- "Apocalypse (The Second Coming)" (Single) (CS Recordings; 2013)
- "Shallow" with Mike Avery (Single) (CS Recordings; 2014)
- "Tu Ca Nun Chiagne" by Haythme Hadhiri Produced by DJ Trevi (Single) (CS Recordings; 2017)
L.A. Music Awards
In November 2013, DJ Trevi was nominated for best dance single of the year.
|2013||No Way Out||Best Dance/Electronic Single of Year||Nominated|
- "TREVI". Archived from the original on 2013-12-29.
- "TREVI: Biography". The DJ List.
- Alwood (24 September 2005). "Left at the Rio Grande (2005)". IMDb.
- DJ Trevi on IMDb
- Jango Airplay Top 10
- Apocalypse at Beatport.com
- Repertoire at BMI
- "dj trevi - TuneCore".
- "Kevin Abrams". IMDb.
- Kids By The Dozen: Cast and Crew, IMDb
- A Look At DJ Trevi, The Untz
- Dj Trevi, Jango Radio
- Jango Airplay Top 10, Jango Airplay
- Repertoire, at BMI
- New Documentary Highlights Growing up Gay In Los Angeles, NBC
- Music: SoundTrack Listing to Gay Latino. LA
- Hard Dance Essentials, iTunes
- Nominees, L.A.Music Awards
- , La surrealista fantasía sexual de un comensal de «First Dates»
- "L.A Music Awards 2013 results announced". LA Music Awards. November 14, 2013. Retrieved November 14, 2013.