||This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (May 2012) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Born||1988 (age 28–29)|
|Genres||Electro-pop, dance music, techno|
|Occupation(s)||Singer, Songwriter, DJ|
|Associated acts||Rameez, Verena Rehm|
DJane HouseKat used to play at clubs under the name DJane Candy before she released her single "My Party" and changed her name to DJane HouseKat. She learned about the DJ Set from her ex-boyfriend.
She became internationally famous for her 2012 dance hit "My Party", featuring British rapper Rameez. It was produced by Axel Konrad including sampling from the Michael Zager Band classic "Let's All Chant". Released in January 2012, it soon caught up in all night venues and has charted in Germany, Austria, Switzerland, and the Scandinavian countries. Pro Sieben station broadcast "My Party" in April as a promotional song for the station's Comedy Dienstag (meaning Comedy Tuesday), with the song jumping to Top 5 both in Germany and Austria the following week.
|Year||Title||Peak Chart Position||Album|
|2013||"All The Time"
|"Don't U Feel Alright"||50||62||—||—||—||—|
|2014||"Girls in Luv"
- 2012: "Think About the Way" (Groove Coverage feat. Rameez)
- 2012: "Riot On The Dancefloor" (Groove Coverage)
- Sony Music: DJane HouseKat feat. Rameez (German)
- "Charts.de: DJane HouseKat (singles)". Media Control. Charts.de. Retrieved 2012-05-05.
- "DJane HouseKat - Austrian Charts". austriancharts.at/ Hung Medien. Archived from the original on 2013-11-14.
- "Danish - Swiss Charts". danishcharts.com/ Hung Medien. Archived from the original on 2014-12-21.
- "DJane HouseKat - Swiss Charts". lescharts.com/ Hung Medien.
- Peak chart positions for Poland:
- "DJane HouseKat - Swiss Charts". hitparade.ch/ Hung Medien. Archived from the original on 2014-12-23.