(Redirected from DLB (disambiguation))
DLB may refer to:
- Dementia with Lewy bodies, a type of dementia closely allied to both Alzheimers and Parkinson's Diseases
- Dictionary of Literary Biography, a specialist encyclopedia dedicated to literature published by Gale
- Digital Learning Bank, an internet based resource for public schools in South Australia
- Dolby Laboratories, a company specializing in audio noise reduction and audio encoding/compression
- Dont Look Back, a 1967 documentary film by D.A. Pennebaker about Bob Dylan
- Peter de la Billière, British general, commonly known as DLB for his initials
- Nickname for Irish TV and radio presenter Ryan Tubridy
- Dustin Lance Black, an American screenwriter
- The DLB, a tightly focused musical collective originally formed on 4chan's music board
- Alternative abbreviation for Advanced Persistent Threat in Computer Security
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title DLB.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.