DLH is a three-letter abbreviation which may refer to:
- DLH Group, a Danish timber supply company
- Domestic long-haired cat
- IATA code for Duluth International Airport in Duluth, Minnesota
- ICAO designator for Lufthansa, a German airline
- Abbreviation for pre-war Deutsche Luft Hansa
- Station code of the Amtrak Thruway Motorcoach station in Duluth, Minnesota
- Former abbreviation of General Directorate of the Infrastructural Investment in Turkey
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title DLH.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.