From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up d'mi in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
DMI may refer to:
In science and technology:
- Danish Meteorological Institute
- Desktop Management Interface, a computer-software framework for managing components
- Dhulikhel Medical Institute, in Nepal
- Direct manipulation interface, a style of human-computer interaction
- Digital Media Initiative, a cancelled technology project run by the BBC from 2008-2013
- Direct Media Interface, a connection between components of Intel computer processors
- 1,3-Dimethyl-2-imidazolidinone, in chemistry, an aprotic solvent
- Dead Man Incorporated, a predominately white prison-gang formed in Maryland
- Des Moines, Iowa
- Digital Manga, Inc.
- Directorate of Military Intelligence, a department of the British War Office until 1964
- Dubai Media Incorporated, a company owned by the government of the Emirate of Dubai
- Dunder Mifflin, a fictional paper company on the American television show The Office
- Data Management Inc., a time-and-attendance software company
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.