From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up DNF in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
DNF may refer to:
Computing and logic
- Dutch national flag problem, a computer science related programming problem proposed by Edsger Dijkstra
- DNF (software), a package manager for RPM-based Linux distributions
- Disjunctive normal form, a standardization of a logical formula in boolean logic
- Did Not Finish, a designation given in a race, indicating that the competitor did not finish
- Duke Nukem Forever, a 2011 first-person shooter video game
- Do not Fragment (DF), a flag bit in IPv4 packets
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title DNF.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.