Jump to navigation Jump to search
DNI may stand for:
- Direct neural interface, a brain-computer interface
- Direct normal insolation, a measure of the solar irradiance striking a surface held normal to line of sight to the sun
- Digital Network Intelligence, the NSA term for the collection of data from the Internet
- Director of National Intelligence, a Cabinet-level executive position that oversees the United States Intelligence Community
- Director of Naval Intelligence (disambiguation)
- Documento Nacional de Identidad (Spain), the Spanish national identity document
- Documento Nacional de Identidad (Argentina), the Argentine national identity document
- Dole Nutrition Institute founded by the Dole Food Company
- Do not intubate, an alternate term for "do not resuscitate"
- Do not install, a term sometimes used in Printed circuit board design to denote the omitting of a component
- Lower Grand Valley Dani language (ISO 639 code: dni)
- Wad Medani Airport (IATA airport code: DNI)
- DotNet Internals, a Norwegian software company.
- DNI, a title students get when they graduate from ZUYD Hogeschool
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title DNI.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.