From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- D.Sc., Doctor of Science
- Dalton State College, Georgia
- Daytona State College, Florida
- Deep Springs College, California
- District Selection Committee
- Dixie State University, Utah
- Doctor of Surgical Chiropody, superseded in the 1960s by Doctor of Podiatric Medicine
Science and technology
- .dsc — Filename extension for files with description of source package in Debian
- DECT Standard Cipher, an encryption algorithm used by wireless telephone systems
- Differential scanning calorimetry, or the differential scanning calorimeter
- Digital Selective Calling in marine telecommunications
- Digital Setting Circles on telescopes
- Digital Signal Controller, a hybrid microcontroller and digital signal processor
- Digital Still Camera
- Document Structuring Conventions in PostScript programming
- Distributed source coding, a technique regarding the compression of multiple correlated information sources that do not communicate with each other.
- Dye-sensitized solar cell
- Dynamic stability control, computerized technology that improves a vehicle's stability
- Desired State Configuration: A feature of Windows PowerShell that enables the deployment and management of configuration data for systems using DMTF management standards and the WS-Management protocol.
- Discontinued: In Pharmacology, e.g. "Purinethol [DSC]"
Government, politics and the military
- Defense Security Command, South Korean military agency
- Distinguished Service Cross (Australia), Australian military award
- Distinguished Service Cross (United Kingdom), British naval award
- Distinguished Service Cross (United States), American military award
- Division of Supervision and Consumer Protection (DSC) at the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC)
- United States District Court for the District of South Carolina
Media, sports and entertainment
- Daily Source Code, a podcast by Adam Curry
- Dave, Shelly, and Chainsaw, a long-running morning radio show in the San Diego, California area
- Dresdner SC, a German multisport club playing in Dresden, Saxony
- Dubai Sports City, a multi-venue sports complex in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Star Trek: Discovery (DSC), an upcoming American television series created by Bryan Fuller and Alex Kurtzman for CBS All Access
- U.S. Postal Service Pro Cycling Team (UCI code: DSC), a United States-based professional road bicycle racing team
- Doge Society of Canada
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title DSC.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.