Jump to navigation Jump to search
The initialism DTC may refer to:
Companies and organizations
- Defence Technology Centres, British military research facilities
- Delhi Transport Corporation, the bus transport provider in Delhi
- Denver Technological Center, a business park in Denver and Greenwood Village, Colorado
- Depository Trust Company, American securities depository, subsidiary of Depository Trust & Clearing Corporation
- Diamond Trading Company, rough diamonds sales and distribution arm of De Beers
- Doctoral Training Centres, British centres for managing PhD studies
- Discount Tire Company, an American tire and wheel retailer
- Direct-threaded code, a compiler implementation technique.
- Distributed Transaction Coordinator, in Microsoft Servers for a subsystem concerned with atomic transactions across multiple datastores
- Domain Technologie Control, a Web-based control panel for admin and accounting for hosting web and e-mail services
- Danish Touring Car Championship, Danish touring car racing series
- Deutsche Tourenwagen Challenge, a former German touring car racing series
- Diagnostic Trouble Code, in the automotive industry, codes that are prescribed by SAE standards to help track problems in a vehicle detected by its on-board computer
Methods and Techniques
- Digital-to-time converter (a.k.a. digital delay generator), an electronic circuit or piece of equipment that generates precise delays defined by a digital control signal
- Design-to-cost, a cost management technique
- Digitally tuned capacitor, a type of electrical capacitor whose capacitance can be changed by means of a digital control signal
- Direct Torque Control, a method to control electric motor with very good torque dynamics
- Direct traffic control, a method of authorizing track occupancy on American railroads
- Discrete cosine transform, a Fourier-related transform similar to the discrete Fourier transform (DFT), but using only real numbers.
- Dynamic Traction Control, a system which controls a car's traction according to many conditions
- Direct to Consumer (Retail) describes the sales channel where the OEM sells directly to the consumer (instead of using wholesale channel)
- Dominic Treadwell-Collins (born 1977), British television producer
- Desert Training Center, a World War II training area located mostly in Southwest California and Western Arizona.
- Direct Taxes Code, changes in tax slabs
- d-tubocurare, a neuromuscular blocking agent
- DTC Wheels, longboard dowhnhill racing wheels of multipurpose urethane and alu-core
- Developmental Test Command, component of the United States Army
- Direct-to-consumer advertising, term for sale of goods without intermediary third parties
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title DTC.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.