From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The initialism DTC may refer to:
Companies and organizations
- Defence Technology Centre
- Delaware Theatre Company
- Delhi Transport Corporation (DTC), the bus transport provider in Delhi
- Denver Technological Center, a business park located on I-25 in Denver and Greenwood Village, Colorado
- The Depository Trust Company, affiliate of The Depository Trust & Clearing Corporation securities clearing house
- Developmental Testbed Center, a distributed facility where the Numerical weather prediction community can test and evaluate new models and techniques
- Diamond Trading Company, the world's largest marketer of rough diamonds and company within the De Beers group
- Digital Typeface Corp.
- Doctoral Training Centre
- Drug Testing Compliance, An FMCSA regulated compliance group
- Direct-threaded code, a compiler implementation technique.
- Distributed Transaction Coordinator, in Microsoft Servers for a subsystem concerned with atomic transactions across multiple datastores
- Domain Technologie Control, a Web-based control panel for admin and accounting for hosting web and e-mail services
- Danish Touring Car Championship, Danish touring car racing series
- Deutsche Tourenwagen Challenge, a former German touring car racing series
- Diagnostic Trouble Code, in the automotive industry, codes that are prescribed by SAE standards to help track problems in a vehicle detected by its on-board computer
Methods and Techniques
- Digital-to-time converter (a.k.a. digital delay generator), an electronic circuit or piece of equipment that generates precise delays defined by a digital control signal
- Design-to-cost, a cost management technique
- Digitally tuned capacitor, a type of electrical capacitor whose capacitance can be changed by means of a digital control signal
- Direct Torque Control, a method to control electric motor with very good torque dynamics
- Direct traffic control, a method of authorizing track occupancy on American railroads
- Discrete cosine transform, a Fourier-related transform similar to the discrete Fourier transform (DFT), but using only real numbers.
- Dynamic Traction Control, a system which controls a car's traction according to many conditions
- Dominic Treadwell-Collins (born 1977), British television producer
- Desert Training Center, a World War II training area located mostly in Southwest California and Western Arizona.
- Direct Taxes Code, changes in tax slabs
- d-tubocurare, a neuromuscular blocking agent
- DTC Wheels, longboard dowhnhill racing wheels of multipurpose urethane and alu-core
- Developmental Test Command, component of the United States Army
- Direct-to-consumer advertising, term for sale of goods without intermediary third parties
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title DTC.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.