Jump to navigation Jump to search
DTG may refer to:
- Date-time group, a set of characters used to express date and time
- Deutsche Treuhand-Gesselschaft, a German accounting firm that in 1979 merged with Klynveld Kraayenhof & Co.
- Dolutegravir, an antiretroviral drug used to treat HIV/AIDS
- Differential thermogravimetry, a differential thermal analysis technique
- Digital TV Group, UK members' association for digital television
- Direct to garment printing, a process of printing on textiles and garments
- Dovetail Games, a British video game developer and publisher
- Dynamic theory of gravity, a unified field theory developed by Nikola Tesla
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title DTG.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.