From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
DTI may refer to:
- Debt-to-income ratio
- Deep Tissue Injury
- Deep trench isolation
- Defense Technology Institute, the Thai defense technology public organisation
- Department of Trade and Industry, a government department in several countries
- Detroit, Toledo and Ironton Railroad
- Dial test indicator
- Direct Trade Input
- Diffusion tensor imaging, a structural medical imaging technique
- Direct thrombin inhibitor
- Diversified Technology, Inc.
- Digital Technology International, a maker of advertising-related software
- diesel turbo injection, on some older Opel models, predecessor of CDTi
- direct tension indicator
- Directorate of Terrorist Identities, responsible for the Terrorist Identities Datamart Environment
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title DTI.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.