From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up DTP in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
DTP may refer to:
- Desktop publishing, the creation of documents using page layout skills on a personal computer
- Distributed transaction processing, the X/Open model of coordinating transactions between multiple participants
- Dynamic Trunking Protocol, a networking protocol from Cisco
- Digital Teaching Platform, educational series of products designed to operate in a teacher-led classroom.
- Dependently typed programming
- Drug therapy problems, a categorization of drug problems in pharmaceutical care
- DPT vaccine, a triple vaccine used to inoculate against diphtheria, tetanus, and pertussis
- Developmental Therapeutics Program, of the National Cancer Institute
- Distal Tingling on Percussion, see Tinel's sign
- Devin Townsend Project, a rock and metal group fronted by Devin Townsend
- DTP (Sadus album)
- Disturbing tha Peace, a record label
- Demokratik Toplum Partisi (Democratic Society Party), a former pro-Kurdish political party in Turkey
- Democrat Turkey Party (Democrat Türkiye Partisi), a minor party in the late 1990s
- dtp entertainment, a German video game producer
- Dynamic tidal power, a proposed technology to generate energy from the oceans
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title DTP.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.