From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
DTV may refer to:
- Direct-to-video (D2V), a method of film release which skips the theatre screening process and makes the movie readily available for home viewing
- Digital television
- C64 Direct-to-TV, a Commodore 64 self-contained within a joystick
- Democracy (video platform), formerly known as DTV
- Dhahran Techno-Valley a business cluster in Saudi Arabia
- Dialog TV, a satellite television company in Sri Lanka
- DirecTV, a satellite television company in the United States
- D-TV, music videos produced by Walt Disney Productions
- DTV (Moldovan TV channel), a television station in Moldova
- DTV (RTÉ), a television channel owned and operated by Radio Telefís Éireann
- Durham Tees Valley Airport, an airport in the North-East of England
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title DTV.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.