Jump to navigation Jump to search
DUI or driving under the influence is the act of driving a motor vehicle with blood levels of alcohol in excess of a legal limit.
DUI may also refer to:
- Democratic Union for Integration, a political party in Macedonia
- Diving Unlimited International, an American diving equipment designer and manufacturer
- Duke University Improv, Duke University's official improvisational comedy troupe
- Distinctive unit insignia, a metal heraldic device worn by soldiers in the U.S. Army
- Dui (vessel), a type of bronze vessel from ancient China
- "DUI", a song by Ciara from her 2013 album Ciara
- "D.U.I.", a song by The Offspring from Club Me
- "D.U.I.", a song by Green Day from Nimrod
- D.U.I. (TV series), an American reality television series
- Melvil Dui (1851–1931), also known as Melvil Dewey, American librarian
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title DUI.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.