DVP may refer to:
- decessit vita patris, "died with his father (still) living", term used by genealogists to denote a son who has pre-deceased his father and not lived long enough to inherit his father's title or estate.
- Delivery vs. Payment, a common form of settlement for securities
- Deutsche Volkspartei or German People's Party, a political party in Germany
- Several other parties named German People's Party (disambiguation)
- Don Valley Parkway, a municipal expressway in Toronto
- DVP Media, a multimedia company in Australia
- DVP, Design Validation Planning (Engineering)
- Non-DVP, a form of securities settlement
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title DVP.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.