From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
DVP may refer to:
- Decessit Vita Patris, "died with his father (still) living", term used by genealogists to denote a son who has pre-deceased his father and not lived long enough to inherit his father's title or estate.
- Delivery vs. Payment, a sale transaction of negotiable securities that can be instructed to a settlement agent
- Deutsche Volkspartei or German People's Party, a political party in Germany
- Don Valley Parkway, a municipal expressway in Toronto
- DVP Media, a multimedia company in Australia
- Non-DVP, a form of securities trading
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.