Jump to navigation Jump to search
DWC may refer to:
- Daniel Webster College, a defunct college in Nashua, New Hampshire
- Darwin Core, a Biodiversity informatics data standard
- Deep water culture, a hydroponic method of plant production
- Diamond wire cutting, the process of using wire impregnated with diamond dust to cut through materials
- Doctor Who Confidential, a BBC documentary series covering the TV series Doctor Who
- Douglas World Cruiser, an aircraft developed to attempt the first flight around the world
- Dubai Women's College, one of the Higher Colleges of Technology, the largest institution of higher learning in the United Arab Emirates
- Al Maktoum International Airport (IATA: DWC), an airport in Jebel Ali, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Dubai South (formerly known as Dubai World Central, a company under which a number of planned projects are being constructed in Dubai
- Dubai World Cup, a Thoroughbred horse race held annually since 1996
- Roman Catholic Diocese of Wheeling-Charleston, a territory or diocese of the Roman Catholic Church comprising the state of West Virginia
- Wilshire 5000 (symbol DWC), an index of the market value of all stocks actively traded in the United States
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title DWC.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.