From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
DWS can refer to:
- Dallas Wind Symphony, a professional concert band
- Dancing with the Stars, international reality TV franchise
- Dandy–Walker syndrome, a congenital brain malformation
- Data Warehouse System, an electronic FBI database
- Debbie Wasserman Schultz, American politician, former chairperson of Democratic National Committee, member of the U.S. House of Representatives from Florida
- The Decline of Western Civilization, 1981 American documentary
- Deep-water soloing, a style of climbing
- Denton Wilde Sapte, an international law firm
- Dictionary writing system
- Diffusing-wave spectroscopy, a physics method for solutions
- Diplomatic wireless service
- Door Wilskracht Sterk, a Dutch football club
- Drinking water standard
- dws, the 639-3 code for the Dutton Speedwords
- .dws, a drawing standard file for AutoCAD
- DWS Investments, financial corporation and former sponsor of Aston Villa F.C.
- Dynamic WAN Selection, a computer network routing technology
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title DWS.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.