Jump to navigation Jump to search
DWS can refer to:
- Dallas Wind Symphony, a professional concert band
- Dancing with the Stars, international reality TV franchise
- Dandy–Walker syndrome, a congenital brain malformation
- Data Warehouse System Electronic Surveillance Data Management System, an electronic FBI database
- Davis Waldorf School, a private Waldorf school located in Davis, California
- Debbie Wasserman Schultz, American politician, former chairperson of Democratic National Committee, member of the U.S. House of Representatives from Florida
- The Decline of Western Civilization, 1981 American documentary
- Deep-water soloing, a style of climbing
- Denton Wilde Sapte, an international law firm
- Dictionary writing system
- Diffusing-wave spectroscopy, a physics method for solutions
- Diplomatic wireless service
- Door Wilskracht Sterk, a Dutch football club
- Drinking water standard
- dws, 639-3 code for the Dutton Speedwords
- .dws, a drawing standard file for AutoCAD
- DWS Group, asset management company and former sponsor of Aston Villa F.C.
- Dynamic WAN Selection, a computer network routing technology
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title DWS.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.