The Dacia Solenza was a small liftback produced from 2003 to 2005. It was a reshaped version of the Dacia SuperNova, which in turn was an improved version of the Dacia Nova. Production of the Solenza ceased in 2005, when Dacia Logan was introduced.
The Solenza was initially developed in five versions, depending on its features: Europa, Confort, Rapsodie, Clima and Scala. The top version was Scala, which included air conditioning, power steering, alloy wheels, driver airbag, electric windows, a CD player and many other features known for the first time on a Dacia car. The air conditioning was not available with the diesel engine because they were not compatible, so the top version for the diesel range was designated Avantage. A no frills version called Europa was introduced in 2004, lacking windows tint, painted bumpers, side moldings or tachometer. The car shared engines, gearbox and several interior parts with the second generation Renault Clio. It was released with a 1.4-litre petrol and a 1.9-litre Diesel engine.
|Name||Capacity||Type||Power||Torque||Top speed||Acceleration 0–100 km/h||City consumption||Highway consumption|
|1390 cc||8 valves SOHC||75 hp (56 kW; 76 PS) at 5250 rpm||114 N⋅m (84 lb⋅ft) at 2800 rpm||165 km/h (103 mph)||13.1 s||8.5 L/100 km (33 mpg‑imp; 28 mpg‑US)||5.6 L/100 km (50 mpg‑imp; 42 mpg‑US)|
|1870 cc||8 valves SOHC||63 hp (47 kW; 64 PS) at 4500 rpm||120 N⋅m (89 lb⋅ft) at 2250 rpm||155 km/h (96 mph)||16.9 s||5.2 L/100 km (54 mpg‑imp; 45 mpg‑US)||4.7 L/100 km (60 mpg‑imp; 50 mpg‑US)|
- "Dacia Solenza" (in Romanian). Masini.ro. Retrieved 12 December 2011.
- "Solenza" (in French). Degriottier.free.fr. Retrieved 22 December 2011.
- "Solenza 1.4 Specifications". Carfolio.com. Retrieved 20 October 2010.
- "Solenza Diesel Specifications". Carfolio.com. Retrieved 20 October 2010.
- "Solenza Scala Review". Autoshow.ro. 15 April 2006. Archived from the original on 3 February 2010. Retrieved 17 June 2011.
- "Dacia Solenza - Fisa tehnica". DaciaGroup.com. 12 May 2004. Archived from the original on May 12, 2004. Retrieved 21 July 2011.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Dacia Solenza.|
- Dacia Solenza at AutomobileRomanesti.ro
|City car||500 Lăstun|
|Supermini||Nova||SupeRNova||Solenza||Sandero I||Sandero II|
|Small family car||1100||1310||Logan I||Logan II|
|Large family car||1300|
|Compact SUV||Duster I||Duster II|
|Compact MPV||Logan MCV||Lodgy|
|Pick-up||1302||1304/1305 Pick-Up||Logan Pick-Up|
|Van||Estafette||Logan Van||Dokker Van|