|Birth name||Innocent Michael Onyebuchi|
|Born||1971 (age 47–48)|
Lagos State, Nigeria
Daddy Fresh is a veteran Nigerian reggae singer. From Abia state and born in Lagos state Nigeria Daddy Fresh started his musical career professionally in the mid-1980s. He was the founding member, leader, lead vocalist and song writer, of the group “DE Pretty Busy Boys” which comprises Daddy Showkey Cashman Davies and Sexy Pretty. He became famous in the late 1990s all over Nigeria. During this time, he was honored as the, "King of the Ajegunle Musicians" for his innovation of a music genre known as galala or ghetto music. Ghetto music's development was not entirely his own, as it was also influenced by the work of Daddy Showkey and Baba Fryo.
His songs "Elerugbe erue", "Faka Fiki faka" and "Fiji fa" sold over 300 thousand units in Lagos state. Later, over 1 million his songs were sold illegally by pirates at Alaba International Market.
- "Daddy Fresh drops new single, 'My okoso' —Daddy Fresh". thenet.ng. Retrieved 9 May 2015.
- "Daddy Fresh: DADDY FRESH I'm back to put things right". The Nation. Retrieved 29 January 2017.
- "I'm still godfather of all Ajegunle musicians — Daddy Fresh boasts". Vanguard News. Retrieved 7 January 2017.
- / "Nigerian music should not be all about 'whine your waist' – Daddy Fresh" Check
|url=value (help). Premium Times. Retrieved 5 June 2017.
- "I trekked from Ajegunle to Stadium before my breakthrough— Daddy Fresh". Vanguard News. 28 May 2016.