Dadswells Bridge, Victoria
|Population||71 (2016 census)|
The town seems to be wrapped around the Grampians, with vital tracks as well as the Western Highway briefly entering and exiting the Shire of Northern Grampians from the Rural City of Horsham, which tightly excludes the Grampians from its boundaries.
- Australian Bureau of Statistics (25 October 2007). "Dadswells Bridge (State Suburb)". 2006 Census QuickStats. Retrieved 27 April 2010.
- Travelmate Archived March 24, 2007, at the Wayback Machine
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 13 May 2014. Retrieved 11 May 2014.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- "Horsham - Google Maps". Retrieved 20 January 2021.
- Media related to Dadswells Bridge, Victoria at Wikimedia Commons
- Dadswell Bridge travel guide from Wikivoyage