|Hanja||大炫, 大鉉, 大賢, and others|
Dae-hyun is a Korean masculine given name. Its meaning differs based on the hanja used to write each syllable of the name. There are 17 hanja with the reading "dae" and 35 hanja with the reading "hyun" on the South Korean government's official list of hanja which may be registered for use in given names.
People with this name include:
- An Dae-hyun (born 1962), South Korean Greco-Roman wrestler
- Daniel Dae Kim (Korean name Kim Dae-hyun, born 1968), South Korean-born American actor
- David Cho (journalist) (Korean name Kim Dae-hyun, born 1972 or 1973), American journalist of Korean descent
- Chong Tae-hyon (born 1978), South Korean baseball player
- Yoo Dae-hyun (born 1990), South Korean football player
- Jung Dae-hyun (born 1993), South Korean singer, member of boy group B.A.P
- "인명용 한자표" [Table of hanja for use in personal names] (PDF). South Korea: Supreme Court. Retrieved 2014-04-15.
|This page or section lists people that share the same given name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change that link to point directly to the intended article.|