Government Complex, Daejeon
(Redirected from Daejeon Government Complex)Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Korea Customs Service
- Public Procurement Service
- Cultural Heritage Administration
- National Statistical Office
- Korean Intellectual Property Office (KIPO)
- Small and Medium Business Administration
- Korea Forest Service
- Military Manpower Administration
- National Archives and Records Service
The area of the Government Complex, Daejeon is 518,338 ㎡. The size of the building is 4 buildings and auxiliary buildings with 20 stories high. The total floor area is also 240,980 ㎡. The construction period is 1993.9.15 to 1997.12.20.
- "Introduction of Daejeon Government Complex". GOVERNMENT BUILDINGS MANAGEMENT OFFICE.
|This article about a South Korean building or structure is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|