|Look up daffy in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Daffy Duck is a Warner Bros. cartoon character.
Daffy may also refer to:
- nickname of Paul Dean (baseball) (1912-1981), Major League Baseball pitcher, brother of pitcher Jay "Dizzy" Dean
- nickname of Phillip DeFreitas (born 1966), English retired cricketer
- Nick Daffy (born 1973), former Australian rules football player
- nickname of the Boulton Paul Defiant, a British Second World War interceptor aircraft
- Daffy's Elixir, a patent medicine
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Daffy.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.