From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up dahi in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Dahi may refer to:
- Yogurt in the Indian subcontinent
- Dahi baigana, dish of curd and eggplant
- Dahi machha, dish of fish and yogurt
- Dahi puri, Indian snack
- Dahi vada, Indian snack
- Dahi Al Naemi (born 1978), Qatari footballer
- Dahi Handi or Govinda Sport, Indian festival
- DJ Dahi, American hip hop record producer and disc jockey
- Roger Dahi, Syrian sport shooter
In other languages
- "Forehead" in Malay and Indonesian
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dahi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.