From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Dalet is the fourth letter of many Semitic alphabets.
Dalet may also refer to:
- Dalet, Burma a town in Rakhine State of Burma (Myanmar)
- Masada: Dalet, a 1995 album by American composer and saxophonist John Zorn
- Dalet, a neighborhood of Beersheba, Israel
- Dalet School, a private school in Bethel Pennsylvania operated by the Assemblies of Yahweh
- Company Dalet, a unit in the Israeli military prison, Prison Four
- Plan Dalet, a plan worked out by the Haganah, a Jewish paramilitary group and the forerunner of the Israel Defense Forces, in Palestine in autumn 1947 to spring 1948
- Dalit, or the designation as "untouchable" in the Hindu caste system
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dalet.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.