Jump to navigation Jump to search
Dalijan is a city in Markazi Province, Iran.
Dalijan or Deliijan (Persian: داليجان), also rendered as Dalenjan, may refer to:
- Delijan, Lahijan, Gilan Province
- Delijan, Masal, Gilan Province
- Delijan, Rudsar, Gilan Province
- Dalijan-e Kordha, North Khorasan Province, Iran
- Dalijan-e Torkiyeh, North Khorasan Province, Iran
- Dalijan, Semnan
- Dilijan (Armenian: Դիլիջան), is a spa town and urban municipal community in the Tavush Province of Armenia.
| disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.