Dallair Aeronautica FR-100 Snap!
|Dallair Aeronautica FR-100 Snap!|
$150,000 completed in 2011 dollars
Design and development
The Snap! is a single-seat low-wing taildragger. It is rated for 6gs positive and 3 gs negative g-force. The fuselage is constructed of welded steel tubing with a carbon fiber covering. The wings are all-aluminum. The aircraft has inverted fuel and oil systems.
- Version for the European market.
- FR-100 Snap!
- Version for the US market.
Specifications (FR100 Snap!)
Data from AVweb
- Capacity: one
- Empty weight: 285 kg (628 lb)
- Powerplant: 1 × EPA Power modified Rotax 912 , 97 kW (130 hp)
- Maximum speed: 290 km/h; 156 kn (180 mph)
- Stall speed: 93 km/h; 58 mph (50 kn)
- "Snap brings aerobatics to LSA market". Archived from the original on 2 April 2012. Retrieved 4 August 2011.
- "Aerobatic LSA Snap debuts". Retrieved 4 August 2011.
- Tacke, Willi; Marino Boric; et al: World Directory of Light Aviation 2015-16, page 83. Flying Pages Europe SARL, 2015. ISSN 1368-485X
- Pew, Glenn (3 April 2013). "Aerobatic "Snap" LSA, Now From Tecnam". AVweb. Retrieved 21 March 2017.
- Bayerl, Robby; Martin Berkemeier; et al: World Directory of Leisure Aviation 2011-12, page 40. WDLA UK, Lancaster UK, 2011. ISSN 1368-485X