Damage Control (company)
|Headquarters||Westlake Village, California|
|Products||Guitar effects pedals|
Damage Control is a manufacturer of guitar effects pedals and tube preamps. The company was founded in 2004 and is based in Westlake Village, CA. They are best known for their line of pedals that integrate dual 12AX7 tubes. In 2009, the company discontinued their product line and began manufacturing pedals under the Strymon name.
The Damage Control product line included several guitar preamps, distortions, multi-effects, and delays.
- Demonizer - Tube preamp, direct recording preamp, and high-gain tube distortion pedal.
- Womanizer - Tube preamp, direct recording preamp, and tube distortion pedal.
- Liquid Blues - Dual 12AX7 class A tube distortion pedal.
- TimeLine - Dual 12AX7 stereo parametric delay multi-effects pedal.
- Solid Metal - Dual tube high-gain distortion effects pedal.
- Glass Nexus - Dual tube modulation, delay and reverb multi-effects pedal.
|This article about a musical instrument company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This United States manufacturing company–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|