Damage control (disambiguation)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up damage control in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Damage control is the emergency control of situations that may hazard the sinking of the ship.
Damage Control may also refer to:
- Spin (public relations), efforts to stop damaging stories in journalism
- Elective surgery designed to stabilize the patient and control acidosis, hypothermia, and coagulopathy, allowing surgeons to later perform definitive surgery
- Damage Control (TV series), a reality television series airing on MTV
- Damage Control (play), by David Auburn
- Damage Control (comics), comic book limited series published by Marvel Comics, featuring a fictitious company by the same name
- Damage Control (album), by Mat Zo, 2013
- Damage Control (company), manufacturer of guitar effects pedals and preamps.
- "Damage Control", a song by Man Overboard from Heart Attack
- "Damage Control", a song from Suspended Animation (John Petrucci album)
- All pages with titles beginning with damage control
- All pages with titles containing damage control
- Damage (disambiguation)
- Control (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Damage control.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.