From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Mavrpgenis, A. P (1985), Relationships among criteria of selection for growth and mature bodyweight in the Damascus goat, Agricultural Research Institute, retrieved 13 September 2015
- Mavrogenis, A. P; Constantinou, A; Institouton Geōrgikōn Ereunōn (Cyprus) (1991), Selection index and expected genetic progress in Damascus goats, Agricultural Research Institute, Ministry of Agriculture and Natural Resources, retrieved 13 September 2015
- Al-Saef, A.M (2013-05-01), "Genetic and phenotypic parameters of body weights in Saudi Aradi goat and their crosses with Syrian Damascus goat", Small Ruminant Research, Elsevier B.V, 112 (1-3): 35(4), ISSN 0921-4488
- "Beauty is in the eye of the goat watcher". SBS World News. Archived from the original on 2008-10-13. Retrieved 2008-06-20.
- Oklahoma State University Breed Info
- "Most Beautiful Goat" competition
- "shami damascus goats"
- "shami aleppo damascus goats"
|This goat-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|