Damasias (Δαμασίας) may refer to:
- Damasias, son of Penthilus (son of Orestes)
- Damasias, Archon of Athens 639–638 BC and 582–581 BC (He was ostracized during his second term)
- Damasias of Amphipolis, Olympic winner in 320 BC
- Dictionary of Greek and Roman Biography and Mythology (s.v. Penthilus)
- Exile, Ostracism, and Democracy: The Politics of Expulsion in Ancient Greece Page 101 By Sara Forsdyke ISBN 0-691-11975-9
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Damasias.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.