|Products||Watches and timepieces|
Number of employees
Damasko was formed in 1994 using high-performance materials technology that the founder, Konrad Damasko, had developed for applications including the aerospace industry. Until their partnership ended in 2002, Damasko was a supplier of hardened watchcases to Sinn. In 2014 Damasko released its first models based on a movement designed themselves. Prior to this time its watches had relied upon movements sourced from companies such as Valjoux.
Damasko holds patents in the use of polycrystalline silicon for components, including the spring. Damasko has also developed a nickel-free, nitrogen enriched martenistic alloy that is hardened up to 64 HRC/800 Vickers.
Awards and certifications
- Braun, Peter (2013), Wristwatch Annual. Abbeville Press.
- "Startseite - Uhrenmanufaktur Damasko". damasko.de.
- "Blog - Interview with Damasko Founder - Konrad Damasko - Page & Cooper". Page & Cooper.
- "First Impression: Damasko's Latest Releases - Wound For Life". Wound For Life.
- "Damasko: Ein kleine und feine Uhrenmanufaktur strebt nach oben" [Damasko: A small and fine watch manufacturer strives upwards]. Mittelbayerische (in German). Regensburg. 2010-02-18. Retrieved 2015-09-21.
- US 6102563, "A case for wrist watches"
- GQ. "GQ Time Awards 2015: Leserwahl : Kategorie: Einsteigeruhr". GQ.