|Full name||Damiano Zenoni|
|Date of birth||23 April 1977|
|Place of birth||Trescore Balneario, Italy|
|Height||1.85 m (6 ft 1 in)|
|Playing position||Right-back, Right Wing-back, Right Winger|
|1996–1997||→ Pistoiese (loan)||26||(0)|
|1997–1998||→ Alzano Virescit (loan)||31||(1)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 22 May 2008.
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of July 2006
Damiano Zenoni (born 23 April 1977) is an Italian football manager and former player, who played as a midfielder or defender. He was capable of playing anywhere in midfield or defence, although he usually played on the right flank as a winger, wing-back, or full-back; he also occasionally played on the left. He is the twin brother of former footballer Cristian Zenoni.
Damiano Zenoni began his career with the Atalanta youth side, and was later promoted to the club's senior side. He was initially sent on loan to Pistoiese and Alzano Virescit for the 1996–97 and 1997–98 seasons in order to gain experience and playing time. After helping Atalanta back to the top Italian division, Zenoni made his Serie A debut with Atalanta on 1 October 2000, against S.S. Lazio, and along with his brother, Cristian, established himself as one of the most promising young full-backs in the league throughout the 2000–01 season.
In 2005, he joined Udinese under the Bosman ruling, leaving Atalanta 5 months before his contract had ended. He signed a 4 year-deal which would keep him at his new club until 2009. Atalanta promoted Marco Motta from the youth team to the first team to play Zenoni's position.
- "Piacenza-Modena (2-0)". www.legaserieb.it (in Italian). 15 January 2011. Retrieved 23 April 2015.
- "Che fine ha fatto Cristian Zenoni". www.bergamopost.it (in Italian). Bergamo Post. 28 February 2015. Retrieved 26 April 2015.
- "Italy squad at a glance". BBC. 14 November 2000. Retrieved 7 November 2015.
- Enrico Turcato (16 August 2010). "Zenoni: da Nazionali a disoccupati". mediaset.it (in Italian). Sport Mediaset. Retrieved 26 April 2015.
- Stefano Bedeschi (24 April 2015). "Gli eroi in bianconero: Cristian ZENONI" (in Italian). Tutto Juve. Retrieved 21 January 2017.
- "Zenoni zooms up the table". UEFA.com. 1 February 2005. Retrieved 7 July 2010.[permanent dead link]
- Francesco Graffagnini (31 January 2005). "Zenoni passa dall'Atalanta all'Udinese" (in Italian). TuttoMercatoWeb.com. Retrieved 21 January 2017.
- Parma F.C. S.p.A. bilancio (financial report and accounts) on 30 June 2008 PDF purchased from CCIAA (in Italian)
- "Damiano Zenoni". www.tuttocalciatori.net (in Italian). Retrieved 26 April 2015.
- "Nazionale in cifre: Zenoni, Damiano". www.figc.it (in Italian). FIGC. Retrieved 23 April 2015.
- "Gattuso lancia l'Italia contro l'Inghilterra" (in Italian). La Repubblica. 15 November 2016. Retrieved 2 September 2016.
- Alberto Costa; Fabio Monti; Giancarlo Padovan (16 November 2000). "Gattuso fa il Beckham per battere gli inglesi" (in Italian). Il Corriere della Sera. Archived from the original on 17 November 2015. Retrieved 2 September 2016.
|This biographical article related to association football in Italy, about a defender born in the 1970s, is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|