Damn the torpedoes
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up damn the torpedoes in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Damn the torpedoes may refer to:
- A quotation attributed to David Farragut, referring to an order given at the Battle of Mobile Bay
- Damn the Torpedoes (album), a 1979 album by Tom Petty & the Heartbreakers
- Damn the Torpedoes, a 1971 book by J. E. Macdonnell
- Damn the Torpedoes: Naval Incidents of the Civil War, a 1989 book by the son of Adolph A. Hoehling (homonym.)
- Damn the Torpedoes, a 1990 book by Paul Hellyer
- Damn the Torpedoes, a racing boat in the video game Hydro Thunder
- Damn the Torpedoes, a punk rock band from Melbourne, Australia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Damn the torpedoes.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.