Jump to navigation Jump to search
Thurlow in 2018.
|Member of the Colorado House of Representatives|
from the 55th district
|Assumed office |
January 7, 2015
|Preceded by||Ray Scott|
|Residence||Grand Junction, Colorado|
|Alma mater||Colorado State University|
Dan Thurlow (born 1947) is a Colorado politician and a member of the Colorado House of Representatives from the 55th District, which encompasses the Mesa County communities of Clifton, Fruitvale, Grand Junction, Orchard Mesa, and Redlands.
- In 2014, Thurlow won the Republican primary and then went on to defeat his Democratic opponent in the general election, winning 66.5% of the vote.
- In 2016, Thurlow did not face any opposition in the primary or in the general election and was re-elected.
- Colorado House Republicans. Rep. Dan Thurlow – Grand Junction (HD 55). Viewed: January 28, 2017.
- Ashby, Charles. District 55: Thurlow touts his business background. The Daily Sentinel, May 28, 2014. Viewed: January 28, 2017.
- Colorado Reapportionment Commission Staff. Legislative District Information After 2011 Reapportionment: House District 55. Viewed: January 28, 2017.
- Ruland, Greg. State rep sells Grand Junction printing business. The Daily Sentinel, January 6, 2016. Viewed: January 28, 2017.
- Ballotpedia. Daniel Thurlow. Retrieved: January 28, 2017
|This article about a Colorado politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|