From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Danaë was the mother of Perseus in Greek mythology.
Danaë or Danae may also refer to:
- Danaë (Correggio) (c. 1531)
- Danaë (Titian series), a series of at least five paintings:
- Danaë (Rembrandt painting) (1636)
- Danaë (Klimt painting) (1907)
- Danae (plant), a plant genus
- Danae class cruiser, a class of Royal Navy light cruisers
- HMS Danae, multiple ships
- French frigate Danaé (1807)
- Danae Kara (born 1953), Greek classical concert pianist and educator
- Danae Sweetapple (born 1967), Australian Paralympic swimmer
- a play by Livius Andronicus
- Danae Pyle, character in the comic strip Non Sequitur
- Cyclone Danae in the 1975–80 Southern Hemisphere tropical cyclone season
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Danaë.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.