Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Danae or denae in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Danaë was the mother of Perseus in Greek mythology.
Danaë or Danae may also refer to:
- Danaë (Correggio) (c. 1531)
- Danaë (Titian series), a series of at least five paintings
- Danae (Artemisia Gentileschi) (c. 1612)
- Danaë (Orazio Gentileschi) (c. 1623)
- Danaë (Rembrandt painting) (1636)
- Danaë (Klimt painting) (1907)
- Danae (plant), a plant genus
- Danae-class cruiser, a class of Royal Navy light cruisers
- HMS Danae, multiple ships
- French frigate Danaé (1807)
- Danae Kara (born 1953), Greek classical concert pianist and educator
- Danae Sweetapple (born 1967), Australian Paralympic swimmer
- a play by Livius Andronicus
- Danae Pyle, character in the comic strip Non Sequitur
- Cyclone Danae in the 1975–80 Southern Hemisphere tropical cyclone season
- Die Liebe der Danae, an opera by Richard Strauss (libretto by Joseph Gregor)
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Danaë.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.