Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up dance floor or dancefloor in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Dance floor may refer to:
- Sprung floor, a floor to enhance performance and reduce injuries
- Performance surface or marley floor, flooring suitable for dance or sport
- Dance pad, a flat electronic game controller used for input in dance games
- Illuminated dance floor, a floor with flashing illuminated panels
- Portable dance floor, a mobile floor for dancing
- Dance Floor (horse) (foaled 1989), a retired American thoroughbred racehorse
- "Dance Floor" (song), a 1982 single by the funk group Zapp
- Dancefloor Chart, an MTV Europe chart of the ten most popular dance songs in Europe
- Dancefloor Deluxe, a 2004 album by Swedish eurodance group Alcazar
- "Dancefloor", a song on Kylie Minogue's 2001 album Fever
- "Dancefloor" (song), a song on The Holloways's 2006 album So This Is Great Britain?
- "Dance Floor Anthem (I Don't Want to Be in Love)", a song on Good Charlotte's 2007 album Good Morning Revival
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dance floor.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.