From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up dangle or dangling in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Dangle, dangler or dangling may refer to:
- Dangle (espionage), an agent of one side who pretends to be interested in defecting to another side
- Dangle, in ice hockey, a variety of moves where a player dekes (fakes) out a goalie or player (it originally meant to skate fast with the puck)
- Dangle, in lacrosse, a complete defeat of a defender or goalie achieved by performing complex stick moves and tricks
- Lloyd Dangle, American writer and artist
- Lt. Jim Dangle, a Reno 911! character
- Dangling modifier (or dangling participle), a type of misplaced grammatical phrase
- Dangler (plot device), an unresolved plot line in a story
- Dangle, a type of earring
- Dangling pointer (computing), a pointer not pointing to a valid object
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dangle.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.