Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up dangle or dangling in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Dangle, dangler or dangling may refer to:
People with the name
- Lloyd Dangle, American writer and artist
Arts, entertainment, and media
- Dangle, in ice hockey, a variety of moves where a player dekes (fakes) out a goalie or player (it originally meant to skate fast with the puck)
- Dangle, in lacrosse, a complete defeat of a defender or goalie achieved by performing complex stick moves and tricks
- Dangle (espionage), an agent of one side who pretends to be interested in defecting to another side
- Dangle, a type of earring
- Dangling modifier (or dangling participle), a type of misplaced grammatical phrase
- Dangling pointer (computing), a pointer not pointing to a valid object
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dangle.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.