Dango is a Japanese rice-based dumpling.
Dango may additionally refer to:
- Dango, Burkina Faso, a town in Boulgou Province, Burkina Faso
- Dango, drummer for American punk band Amber Pacific
- Odango, Japanese slang for bun (hairstyle)
- Dango, a derogatory term used by go players internationally referring to an inefficient, dumpling-like cluster of stones in a go game
- Dangō, Japanese word for bid rigging
- Dango, a font used within the 1998 Windows adventure game Grim Fandango
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dango.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.